- Professional services of funeral director and staff.
- Transfer of remains in Salt Lake County to funeral home by one director, available 24hrs.
- Regular case embalming, staff dressing, staff cosmetology and staff hair dressing.
- Funeral or Celebration or Memorial or Funeral Mass at your Church or location of your choice
- Use of equipment, vehicle, labor, etc. for a graveside service at your family grave.
- Use of Hearse.
- Register book.
- All preparations for necessary authorizations, legal paperwork, the death certificate and file with the county Health Department.
- Obituary and picture preparation and submit to local paper.
- Post-care counselor follow-up for legal documents.
- “Thank You” cards.
Additional options some families add to this package
*Funeral Service/Ceremony at the Holbrook Mortuary building location (200 people)
*Evening Visitation/Wake/Vigil public or private the evening prior to the Funeral/Celebration/Funeral Mass
*Digital Audio recording of funeral/ceremony/celebration and placed on USB or CDs and also available to listen on Holbrook Mortuary website permanently
*Family picture video slideshow placed on DVD (usually about 50 to 100 pictures ) played on large screen TV at visitation or gathering or funeral
*Catering options with food selections offered by Holbrook Mortuary or family can provide
*Catering options with beverage and/or alcohol selections offered by catering service or the family can provide or arrange
*20 gauge metal ns casket can be added for $1195
*Concrete cemetery burial vault can be added for $895
This package starts at $2690 to $3290 and reflects a mortuary schedule discount and a casket purchase discount. Additional options listed above can be added to this package. Please call 801-484-2045 for questions or information regarding this package.